Monthly Archives: May 2009
|Engagement Shoot: Why?||20 May 2009|
It is more popularly known in Philippines as Prenup Shoot but regardless of the label, the question is “Why?”
Let’s do a top 10 list.
10. It’s COOL! – More and more wedding photographers have been exploring every possible idea and concept for prenup and much of them have really made all this prenup thing a very COOL thing to do.
9. Guestbooks and invitations. – There are so many uses of it like AVP, save-the-date, newspaper announcement, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, you’ll never run out of ideas where to use it.
8. Day-off – All work no play makes you dumb. We all know that. Escape from your work for a day, make yourself beautiful with your make-up artist, and play with the camera. You’ll be more productive the following day and days to come.
7. Get to know your suppliers – Not just your photographer but make-up artists, coordinator, gown designer, etc. Those little discussions about your prenup adds to getting to know them. Ideas just pop-up every time.
6. Be in special places – It could be the best location like beach, parks or even out of the country spots. It could also be the place that is special to you like your garden, etc. As much as possible try to avoid those not so cool places and don’t have any relevance to you. If it is special to you, it must be good.
5. Burn some calories – Though it look so cool in pictures, it’s not always easy. Some really take some calorie burning acts to do it.
4. Food trip – For out of town trips, this is one great reason to enjoy your engagement day. Imagine Batangas bulalo- the list ise endless. Don’t worry about weight gain, read no. 5. :)
3. Time to release the model instinct you always had in you. Admit it, every time you look in the mirror you see the great model like Kate Moss. I’ve seen it, everybody has the capability to project something beautiful in my camera.
2. Your chance to do some unnecessary shopping. – Time to treat yourself and splurge in shopping. Your chance to buy some clothes you won’t use everyday but still all worth it.
1. Give us business! – That’s right we need work. We need money. We can’t lie about it. We will give you everything to make your money’s worth!
Feel free to list your own top 10. There are so many ways to enjoy your engagement shoot.
So WHY do Engagement Shoot? Why not? Just do it. It will make you happy. :)
Read what other great photographers around the world say about the topic:
|Updates||11 May 2009|
We are almost filled up for this year but surprisingly I still have vacant dates for December. Normally, December is the first to be booked but not this year. Anyway, if you are considering our services and your wedding date falls on December then probably we can discuss. :)
I really don’t have much updates right now, I just want to post something. My internet connection has been down since last week and I’m doing this post from Starbucks. :(
I still have 3 more weddings to post but for the meantime I’ll just wait here in the dark. :)
I have one update for you. Click here and you’ll find my name somewhere. I’m one of the top 100 best wedding photojournalists in the world. Do you agree?